Creative Solutions for Strategic Thinkers, Innovators and Direction Setters…
- Innovative products & services designed for Strategic Planning and Continuous Improvement
- Select from over 150 best practice Products / Processes / Services – designed for professional use
- Produce compelling strategic arguments with consummate ease and in record time
- Innovative ‘continuous improvement’ management tools and processes – simple to use and incredibly powerful
- Produce amazing ‘Strategic Planning Walls’ – visually stunning and highly effective artifact’s
- Optional ‘Online’ / ‘On-demand’ consultant access for every product / process
- All of our Products and Services are fully supported
- Tools and Processes designed for Systematic Product Management
We are delighted to present a superlative range of ‘Product Management’ tools and resources designed to help you successfully manage your own products and services with rigour and repeatability.
This unique collection of innovative solutions is designed to fully support the requirements of modern Product Management together with a high level of application / operational flexibility which alignment and integration. You can also be assured that all products are ‘generic’ in their application and as such can be used with confidence across many market sectors. Specific applications may include ‘Strategic Management Workshops’, ‘Business Planning Activities’, Business Transformation Programmes and individual management elements within a Systematic Product Management process. Furthermore, the (interactive) management tools available, cover a broad range of strategic planning / management activities. Needless to say the products contained herein are perfect for ‘individual product managers’, ‘strategic planners’ and or ‘multidisciplinary teams’ tasked with making robust business decisions and setting a clear strategic direction.
We have designed all of our products with flexibility in mind, so you are able to choose the best tools for your particular application. The interactive business model series, for example, can either be purchased individually and used autonomously, or together as part of an integrated planning activity. So whatever the rationale for use / application, the resultant analysis and associated presentation from the model will provide compelling evidence that a specific problem / hypothesis has been well thought through. Furthermore, the visual impact from the production of the artefacts alone will, in turn, drive strategic clarity and professionalism throughout the business unit.
Every Product and Service within the portfolio is fully supported and includes dedicated ‘on-demand’ consultant support/workshop facilitation, providing an unprecedented level of consultant support if and when you need it.
Enter Shop >>>