Perceptual Position Mapping – EBRP (20+20)
£35.00 excl. VAT
- Practical and pragmatic mapping of ‘Emotional Benefit‘ and ‘Rational Performance‘ attributions
- Powerful benchmarking, product positioning and value proposition in one model…
- Visually impressive and compelling analysis rationale – up to ’20 + 20′ weighted attributions.
- Up to 5 products/services can be benchmarked and accurately mapped.
- Excellent for autonomous use or team learning / calibration workshops.
- Identify ‘real’ competitive advantage opportunities and measurable KPI’s.
- Present a powerful unique product / service position mapping with clarity.
- Easy integration with your own Spreadsheets / Workbooks.
- Download, install and use immediately after purchase.
Perceptual Position Mapping – is a positioning model (for Products and Services) that enables us from a practical point of view describe and understand via 20 + 20 ’emotional benefit’ and ‘rational performance’ attributes of measurement. Each of the attributes can be individually weighted from a customer / user perspective which in turn enable us to represent an accurate resultant position. for maximum flexibility is not mandatory to use each of the 20 + 20 attributes of measurement, you can choose the number of critical measures (up to 40) used in the model, as and when required.
The model benchmarks individual product fit against a customer / stakeholder requirement. Each customer requirement comprising of up to 40 attributions of measurement ( split between Emotional Benefit and Rational Performance) is first weighted in terms of how important the attribution is from a customer perspective. Then each product (to be benchmarked) is checked against each attribute and a corresponding slider is positioned to represent the % fit. After the individual products have been benchmarked a consolidation page then calculates the % weighted fit against the reference profile as generated by the Customer.
Methodology conceived and developed by; Steve Heron, IPM, 2008
Perceptual Position Mapping – is an innovative positioning model which enables us to accurately understand/describe via 20 + 20 ’emotional benefit’ and ‘rational performance’ attributes. Each of the attributes can be individually weighted from a customer/user perspective which in turn enable us to represent the resultant position.
Please note: It is not mandatory to use each of the 20 + 20 attributes of measurement, you can choose the number of critical measures (up to 40) used in the model, as and when required.