Handheld Chrome Tally Counter ~ LINE SEIKI (Japan) H-102
£15.50 excl. VAT
The H-120 is the perfect tally counter for use in Market Research projects / Customer Journey mapping. When it comes to defining ‘Easy to Use’ or ‘Simplicity’ requirements, we must use quality statements / measures to deliver customer expectations – These statements will typically be time and step related.
- Designed for Professional Use – Suitable for Lab use
- Manufactured with high quality materials – one of the best mechanical counters available
- Durable Chrome Plated Steel Case
- Display knob reset – Poly carb.
- High Durability and Performance – accurate and dependable
- 4-digit – Long-life designed thumb actuated counter made to fit easily in the palm of your hand.
- Ergonomic stainless steel resetting knob – for a quick reset.
- Positive count up each time you push the push button and can count up to 9999.
- Perfect for marketing research purposes / Workshop activities/ task action analysis studies
The H-102 is a 4-digit mechanical Tally Counter and ergonomically designed to snug perfectly into your hand and a finger ring to secure it perfectly. It is operated by the actuation of a thumb button even without looking at the counter. This not an imitation copy product – It has been designed for professional use.
- Display: 6.0 x 3.5mm (White on Black Background)
- Reset: Manual (knob)
- Input/Count: Hand actuated (count lever pushing)
- Count Speed: 200 counts per minute
- Counter Life: >5 million counts (MIL-STD-105)
- Operating Temperature -5°C – +40°C (Non-Freezing)
- Operating Humidity 85%RH maximum (Non-Condensing)