Private – Strategic PM ~ 3 Day Online – Dedicated 1 to 1
£2,350.00 excl. VAT
- Innovative, Unique, Relevant and Inspirational
- Professional standard material & content – based on first principles.
- 3 Day Course in Product Management – Proven Best Practice.
- 12 Mths. inclusive membership to Arcturus7.
- 15 Interactive Business Models – included in this course.
- Direct access to help and professional support programmes.
- Suitable for all levels within Product Management.
This unrivalled Product Management course is based upon well-grounded first principles. Designed and delivered by professionals for professionals it covers the generic key concepts /disciplines of this interactively complex subject and complemented by interactive business model software (included as part of the course). This unique and powerful combination of theory, including new/unique techniques, and practical application ultimately translates into the fact that you can start putting learned techniques into practice immediately after the course.
We encourage our delegates to fully participate during this highly interactive course, as such we have kept the class size to 6 maximum. This gives all delegates the opportunity to ask questions throughout the course, making the whole learning process interactive and effective. So if you are looking to attend one of the best courses available and want to know how to manage the complexities of a product portfolio in modern times, from beginning to end by using a defined method approach, this course is for you.
Day 1 : Product Management – Principles, Frameworks & Best Practice
- An overview of the Product Management discipline.
- Successful Product Management – KPI’s and drivers behind modern Best Practice.
- Programme Action – PM workflows and key concepts in practice – …making it happen.
- Business Objectives and Strategic Intent Planning – How to cascade business strategy.
- Directing, Orchestrating and motivating the multidisciplinary team to make it happen.
- How to write, compile and deploy a Product/Marketing Plan that delivers Strategic Intent.
Day 2 : Product Marketing Plans – Analysis, Planning and Deployment
- Understanding and Scoping the Marketing Environment – Practical Tools and Techniques.
- Customer Journey Mapping & Requirements Definition – modern principles and practice.
- Value Proposition, Perceptual Positioning & Product Positioning.
- Product Features and Benefit Analysis – Techniques to optimise Product Qualities.
- Competitive Benchmarking – Practical ‘competitive advantage’ mapping techniques.
- Agile Dev., Stagegate, Hybrid and Product Management activities in practice.
Day 3 : Programme Management & the ‘Elements’ of Strategic Control
- Product LifeCycle Management – Core Principles and Practice across defined 6 phases
- Core planning Elements and Product Management control – Analysis, Planning and Control
- Continuous Improvement & Competitive Advantage – Principles and Practice
- Product Forecasting – Statistical & Assumption based forecasting techniques
- Marketing Communication – Practical tools and techniques.
- Launching Products and Services
This Product Management Training Course is part of a modern learning programme based upon well-grounded first principles. It uniquely covers the generic key concepts /disciplines which in turn are complemented by business software models (included as part of the course). This unique combination of theory, including new/unique techniques, and practical application ultimately means that you can start putting learned techniques into practice immediately after the course. To enable all delegates to fully participate during the course, we have kept the class size to 6 maximum. This gives delegates the opportunity to ask questions throughout the course, making the whole learning process interactive and effective.
You can be assured that the training programme itself has been meticulously designed to deliver the core principles of the PMM methodology process, which in turn is expected to promulgate genuine efficiency and effectiveness improvements within your company going forward. It is also expected that the training programme will help align and develop your teams overall strategic ‘thinking’ and ability. This in turn will enable them to operate as a highly effective strategic unit within your company. From past observations, this becomes a catalyst which leads to an incredible team bond / understanding of precisely what needs to achieved and how to manage the complexities of a product portfolio from beginning to end by using a defined method approach.
For companies who require training for a team of Product Managers, we can deliver the above training course as an ‘in-house’ event with the option to bespoke the course to meet the company’s specific training requirements. Please see contact us.
Who Should Attend
This course has been specifically developed for managers who are held responsible and accountable for taking products and/or services to market. We have carefully crafted the content to appeal to all levels of Product Management and as such it covers the foundations and basic principles behind best practice. The seasoned product management professional who requires a comprehensive refresher will also find this course of interest because of the unique content and applied activity workshops. To further enhance the learning experience this course includes a comprehensive set of business models and tools which are licensed to all delegates attending and can be used as part of their job function after the course has finished and return to the working environment.
For companies who require training for a team of Product Managers, we can deliver the above training course as an ‘in-house’ event with the option to bespoke the course to meet the company’s specific training requirements.